Monday 3 January 2011

The thrill of it all

I'm new to blogging but I'm rapidly becoming hooked - this small stone format is making me see things in more detail and they're flowing much more easily than I expected. I love the fact that people from all over the world are reading my little snippets and I have found that there is a frisson of excitement when someone I've never met or communicated with before leaves a comment on one of my posts. Thank you lovely readers! Isn't the internet wonderful?

2 comments:

  1. It is fun, isn't it? I've enjoyed reading your stones this morning. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly amazing how connected the world has become! So much fun to read "small stones" from all over the globe, and realize that we have more similarities than differences.

    ReplyDelete